With more than 200,000 books sold, this 3rd edition of the Happy Confident Me Daily journal for kids aged 6 to 12 includes different questions and quotes every day and promotes increased happiness, self-confidence, optimism, growth mindset, resilience and gratitude.
Developed by Psychotherapist Annabel Rosenhead and Parenting Expert and best-selling Author Nadim Saad, this beautifully illustrated, full colour journal offers children different inspiring quotes and questions every day. It enables children to better understand themselves, reflect on the positives each day and find it easier to discuss their feelings and identify their emotions.
This journal take kids on a journey of 10 weeks of journaling, to allow new more positive habits to be formed and better equip your kids to be stronger, happier and more confident.
Packed with daily quotes to inspire and fun weekly activities, each day your child has four questions to complete about their day. this is the only journal of its kind on the market today: it is different from other gratitude journals as kids get a free page each day to give them space to further write, doodle or draw. Kids also get to mention the different feelings they felt each day, and each week, they get a great activity to help them build stronger character skill such as resilience and kindness.
- To focus on the positive things they can be grateful for each day
- To identify and label their feelings each day.
- To understand themselves better
- To develop a greater sense of pride in their actions
- Stronger connection with your children because this journal entices them to share their thoughts and feelings
- Being able to discuss feelings with your kids more openly
- Helping your kids express themselves more clearly
- Finding new ways to motivate your children
Author: Nadim Saad, Annabel Rosenhead
Binding Type: Paperback
Publisher: Happy Confident Company
Size: 8.70h x 5.90w x 0.20d