Which animals are found in the savanna? How do animals take care of their young? What is metamorphosis? The Do You Know?™ series provides in-depth looks at a wide range of popular subjects. Appealing to children who want to know everything, each thought-provoking book features
• 92 pages of engaging and educational answers to many popular questions
• Hundreds of labeled full-color illustrations
• An index to key termsFans of this book will also enjoy other in the same series, including Dinosaurs and the Prehistoric World, Oceans and Marine Life, Space and Sky, and Vehicles and Transportation.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Educational books for kids 5 to 8
• Nonfiction books for kids
An indispensable resource for any child's library!